Activity 1 - Integrity Review of the Slovak Republic
This activity includes:
- Perform a review of the existing integrity and AC (anti-corruption) mechanisms in the public institutions.
- Consult relevant stakeholders to obtain information and views on the current practices and framework in the Slovak Republic.
- Identify further steps necessary to strengthen integrity frameworks for both public and private sector stakeholders based on the findings of the review.
- Develop key indicators to support monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of recommendations.
- Consultations with stakeholders and experts.
- Coordination activities focused on the relevant sectoral ministries.
The aim of activity 1 is to propose recommendations and build capacity on modernising the Slovak Republic´s integrity system.