Activity 2 - Measures to improve integrity of public administration - development and implementations of integrity and anti-corruption strategies and actions plan
The activity includes:
- Develop the National Anti-Corruption Strategy;
- Develop the Action Plan for Corruption Prevention;
- Elaboration and implementation of methodological tool for corruption prevention;
- dentification of corruption risks in the public sector and establishment of a register therof;
- Elaboration of methodological tool for assessment of corruption risks in public administration;
- Carry out consultation and coordination meetings with the key line ministries working on Anti-Corruption;
- Plan and carry out two public integrity forums with government and non-government stakeholders.
The aim of activity 2 is to improve integrity of public administration by strengthening strategic framework and coordination.